Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home bound!

T-minus 2 days! I am coming home! But....only for a visit!


As part of my new contract, I requested a week off to come home, visit family and friends, check on my house, and take care of anything I needed to in La Crosse. The longer I am at work this week, the more I realize I NEED to come home for a little reprieve. I will say I've done better with being away for 3 months than I had anticipated. But, I am excited to come home! I will do my best to see everyone I can, if I miss you this go around, don't worry because I plan to take the month of July off and can catch up with everyone then!

Obviously the blog will be on hold for the next week but I plan to start posting again when I return, as my co-workers have big plans for my last few weeks here (including a harbor cruise, hiking a mountain, and more of the wonder than New England has to offer!).




No comments:

Post a Comment