Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let's go for a ride

About two years ago, my parents acquired some property across the road from our current house. They had dreamed of owning the land ever since we moved when I was 2 years old. Some of it is heavily wooded, with rolling hills and a pond. Soon after they bought it, my dad started making trails through the woods for his tractor. Then, they bought the "bad boy buggie." Its pretty much a golf cart on steroids. Electric powered, four wheel drive, a winch, and headlights to make it road legal; it is a beast.

So, whenever I am home, mom and I go for a ride in the woods. It is particularly beautiful at sunset. I love being back home, seeing the large open expanses of farm land and being back in the woods. I took some video of our last two excursions in the woods. Let's go for a ride!

(Mom was the videographer on this one, she thinks I drive like a crazy person and she's gonna die every time! )


(Mom was driving this time. Now tell me, who's the crazy driver?)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love you mom!! She cracks me up! :) Hopefully she'll come visit again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete