Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yep, its official, my hair is on fire

I've "dyed" my hair before with a henna dye from one of my favorite stores ever, Lush. They sell organic and vegan shampoos, soaps and perfumes.


Before


Henna dye is all natural and isn't harsh on your hair. I isn't drastic, generally just brings out the natural highlights in your hair and makes it super shiny. I usually go a shade darker, but the sales girl talked me into a shade she said would just bring out the red undertones in my hair. Apparently, I have A LOT of red undertones in my hair! At first, I thought, it isn't so bad, you can't really tell. Once I got outside and into the sunlight, it looked like my head was on fire! I was a red head. It became official when a patient said that she was happy to be in the company of a fellow red head.

After (5th day)
Yeah.



















So, still deciding if I will go back and get a shade darker or live the wild life of a red head for a while.

2 comments: