Monday, September 10, 2012

Test Drive

I'm in love.


That's right, I said it. I'm in love, with Mark (aka: my new camera aptly named by my friend).

I took the new camera for the first test drive this weekend by doing a little hiking in a few familiar spots: Wilton, Milford, and Lyndenborough, NH. Even though the water was much higher the last time I visited these waterfalls, the day still provided ample opportunity to flex the megapixel muscles of the new camera. The results were astounding.







 
 
I am a firm believer that the camera doesn't make the photographer. I think that the camera is simply a tool in the photographers arsenal. Composition, lighting, and content are also important. I still have many things to learn when it comes to the functional capabilities of this new camera (including HD video, total upgrade from my phone camera!), but how exciting to know there is only room for improvement?
 


On a totally seperate but aweomely random note, I had my first lesson in driving a standard vehicle this weekend. A Mini no less! It went pretty well and I checked one more thing of my to-do list for my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment